The Japan-East Asia Network of Students and Youth Program 2.0 (JENESYS 2.0: Japan-ASEAN-Oceanian Student and Youth Exchange Program), which aims to increase potential interest in Japan using the branding COOL JAPAN, and to further deepen mutual understanding among the youth of Japan and the ASEAN-Oceania region is a program that the Japanese Government, through the Japan International Cooperation Center (JICC) of the Japanese Embassy in Manila, and in partnership with the National Youth Commission, is implementing.
The NYC sent 20 youth delegates (10 males and 10 females) and 2 supervisors to the JENESYS Cultural Exchange Program 2013 on December 2 to 10. I am privileged and honored to be a member of the Philippine delegation to the program.
The following is an index of my posts related to Japan and the JENESYS 2.0 Program Cultural Exchange Program 2013.
- Experiencing Japan Through JENESYS 2.0: The Dream
- Experiencing Japan Through JENESYS 2.0: Warm Welcome
- Fujinomiya yakisoba, the champion of stir-fried noodles
- N views of Mt. Fuji
- A glimpse of the world of sake at Fuji Takasago Sake Brewery
- Fine, fine time at PD-Fly Resort House
- Meeting art angels at Nihon University
- Jelling over jellymaking at Heda Community Center