My name is Tesha Adaon, and my handle ashte, aside from being an anagram of my name, is derived from ashti, the term of endearment for aunt coined in the television series Encantadia. I have
seven eight 12 nephews and nieces.
I am a teacher by profession; hence my domain teachertesha. I have taught grade school, high school, and college science and/or mathematics.
When I am not a teacher, I am an editor. But I am always a learner and a fan girl.
I am into
- life-long learning/distance education
- learning languages
- watching Pan-Asian films, series, and variety shows
- collecting comic books and action figures
- reading books and poetry
- listening to Original Pilipino Music (OPM), most kinds of rock, and classical music
- supporting the Philippine Azkals and the Loyola Meralco Sparks
- traveling on a budget
- food tripping
- drinking coffee! (Hence, the title of this blog)