The first random thing about me: The computer I am using is down again, which brings the total of non-working computers in my bedroom to three. But even that won’t keep me from my sporadic blogging. Tagged by Cat-sensei, I happily present the rest of the 15 random things about me:
- I was part of a church-based theater group back in mid-90s, and in one of our small productions, I played a pregnant woman.
- I read while on the bus, and current readings include Susan Sontag’s I, Etcetera and Joan Didion’s A Book of Common Prayer.
- I often grab a bar of Snickers for a quick mood lift, but I might shift to Kitkat Dark now that I finally tasted it.
- I rarely use text language, and find people who overuse it annoying.
- According to a book of baby names, I have a BoBo (Bohemian Bourgeosie) nickname.
- Aside from caffeine, I am addicted to carbohydrates, particularly baked goodies. You might have seen me in a line at French Baker, Bread Talk, Julie’s, Red Ribbon, and just about any bakeshop along my route.
- Long before I read my first DC comic book, I was into komiks. I had read Agua Bendita in Liwayway.
- I know the word “friend” in at least 8 languages: Tagalog, English, Spanish, Nihongo, Hangeul, French, Sign, and Elvish.
- During Nanay’s stay at the hospital, I ate clueless nursing students and irksome security guards for breakfast.
- I wore my first ukay blouse to work last Monday, a real steal at Php 10.
- I am not a morning person.
- I broke (directly, indirectly) a stirring rod, a Petri dish, and a beaker in Science laboratory this week. And today’s only Wednesday.
- I can write numbers upside down.
- I am almost always late. (As I am with this haha).
I am tagging people later. I am late for coffee with A 🙂